Established in October of 2014, the Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI) is a strategic alliance between two longstanding and leading nonprofit organizations in the ethics and compliance field: the Ethics Research Center (ERC), a 501 (c) (3) and the Ethics & Compliance Association (ECA), a 501 (c) (6). ECI is dedicated to empowering organizations to build and sustain high-quality ethics & compliance programs.
The Program Manager is responsible for supporting and managing ECI’s High-Quality Ethics & Compliance (HQP) assessment programs and resources. This position is responsible for serving as the primary point of contact for HQP assessments and resources, serving as the staff lead on administering the HQP assessment, creating and delivering client reports, supporting the development and delivery of presentations or implementation of action planning based on HQP findings and serving as a liaison with HQP Partners (ECI’s affinity program). The PM is also responsible for supporting the marketing and membership team in efforts to promote the HQP and other assessments to members and prospects, managing ECI Working Groups or other volunteer groups related to the HQP and providing project management support for HQP and other related projects as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
HQP Assessment Programs
Serve as the primary program manager from ECI’s High-Quality Ethics & Compliance (HQP) assessment programs. In this capacity this position will:
· Engage in outreach and respond to inquiries from members and prospects about the HQP assessment;
· Assess and scope potential engagements;
· Contract and on-board clients to take the HQP assessment;
· Manage the administration of the HQP assessment to client;
· Collect, analyze and report results of the HQP assessment to clients;
· Invoice client in a timely manner for all services rendered;
· Serve as the lead contact with ECI affinity programs such as HQP Partners Program to manage program deliverables and partner invoicing;
· Provide internal feedback on client and HQP Partner experience; and
· Stay up-to-date and knowledgeable on EC research and other relevant content
Management of Volunteers
· Manage volunteer participants in ECI Working Groups and other assigned volunteer groups;
· Ensure that ECI’s priorities and expectations for volunteers are upfront and clear in the onboarding process, operations, and throughout the volunteer engagement term;
· Deliver volunteer output (e.g. whitepapers) in a timely manner and on budget.
Other Projects and Initiatives
· Work with other departments to coordinate collaboration across the organization on various initiatives on an as-needed basis
· Support the development of documents, policies, and practices for department and volunteers
· Support member engagement team on an as-needed basis
· Other project support, as needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Strong attention to detail; ability to ensure project deliverables that are well-organized and error-free.
· Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to manage projects for multiple clients concurrently. This includes the contracting process, client onboarding, project launch and execution, presentation and delivery of results and client invoicing.
· Strong communication skills including the ability to create and deliver client presentations in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing.
· Ensures quality control over HQP Assessment surveys and benchmarks.
· Must be able to describe issues to non-technical staff and clients in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing.
· Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Education:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, management or administration-oriented field, communication, psychology, social sciences, education, or another area that parallels the position requirements
· Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects concurrently
· Strong editorial/proofreading skills
· Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
· Experience delivering presentations to business audiences preferred
· Demonstrated ability to work with clients, members, volunteers and colleagues at all levels
· Ability to maintain a positive and customer service orientation at all times
· Within sphere of responsibility, ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
· Basic qualitative and quantitative research skills for analyzing business data; understanding of research methods a plus
· Openness to learning about the research process and implementation
· Familiarity with volunteer management desired
· Excel, and PowerPoint experience required
· SPSS or other statistical software experience preferred
· Ability to explain databases and complex analyses and apply that knowledge in a practical business setting
· Experience working in a nonprofit or association environment desirable.
Travel Requirements: Occasional travel is required for this position.
About ECI - Ethics & Compliance Initiative
The Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI) is a best practice community of organizations that are committed to creating and sustaining high quality ethics & compliance programs. With a history dating back to 1922, ECI brings together ethics and compliance professionals and academics from all over the world to share techniques, research and, most of all, exciting new ideas.